You know that there is no such thing as “business as usual.” Every day, when you open the door, you are faced with new customers and new challenges. Every sale depends on your ability to communicate effectively with your customers.
It used to be that there was one way to reach people, and that was print. You just had to decide how many colors and what kind of paper. Today, that’s not the case. The sky’s the limit, and every project has a chance to incorporate elaborate typography, images, video, and audio.
I recognize that while technology can do just about anything, your budget and your deadlines are finite. At 3 Choices, I can help you navigate between elaborate and simple solutions.
Here are some of the challenges I’ve helped businesses face:
- Explaining the advantages of an adult family home for elder care
- Helping homeowners understand the process of foreclosure
- Presenting technological developments to members of Congress
- Launching two different Seattle-based tour companies
- Developing an internationally-known website for a family-owned marine repair business
To address these challenges takes a toolbox full of creative solutions. Here are some of the deliverables I’ve provided to address these challenges:
- Website content and articles
- Reports and annual reports
- Postcards and mailers
- Conference programs
- Posters and signage
- Training videos
Give me a call or send me a message, and I’ll find the most effective way to reach your audience.